Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It came in!!!!!!

Just wanted to update, finally got my yarn swift today! After trying my hand at winding a skein of Knit Picks Gloss lace weight, and coming out nearly four hours later with both yarn ball and my sanity barely intact, I decided I needed one!

I have a bunch of skeins and hanks of yarn that I cannot wait to make into balls so they are easier to work with. It was a gift from my husband for Christmas, well the gift card was anyhow!

I am so excited that in a couple of weeks we will be going away on a cruise. We never really had an official honeymoon. Now is sort of the time, though our friends are getting married on the boat, which is why we are going. I won't forget that, but it should be fun. Very nervous to be leaving the boys for that time though, which is throwing a big shadow over my excitement. Sigh. I wish I wasn't such a worry wart, but it really can't be helped.

Anyhow, off to figure out how to set it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment