Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 2010

Alright, one of my resolutions will be to post here monthly or at least bi monthly!

Been working on a lot of projects and things. Finished a queen size blanket for my husband, a Link toy for a friend, and need to work on some other things! I am still only in the beginning stages of knitting, but that's another resolution. :)

I gained almost 4 lbs over the holidays, but as of today I am down three of them, so right back on track. My goal is another 10-15 by summer, I already feel better, look better, and can keep up with the kids better!

There's an adorable stray cat that wants to come into my house and be mine, but he's got a flea collar on, so he belongs to someone. Hopefully it's someone who wants him and will respond to my found cat ads. Because I'm not really able to keep him, especially because he appears intact, and I have an intact female. Last thing I need is kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment