Friday, February 10, 2012

Updates

I'm not saying there will never be rain.
Just remember to dance in it when it happens.

Tomorrow is Will's birthday. As an unexpected gift, it seems someone actually wants to view the old house in Woony. It's been on the market since June if not before, so this is pretty big. I really hope they make an offer, and that the bank approves it.

It is suppossed to snow tomorrow, which kind of sucks. Not complaining as we haven't had much snow at all this year, I just wish it could have waited a day or two.
I'm not sure if we will go out and celebrate it, if the weather is too cruddy getting my brother to babysit is going to be out. On the other hand if it's not that bad, we can. Baking a cake for him tonight, and we'll wrap his gifts since he won't be home.

It would help if he told me what he wanted to do. He's not the going out type, so dinner or a movie is about all we'll end up doing. I tried to do a birthday dinner party last year, but so many people opted out at the last minute it's kind of not something I'll do again for a while. So small works.

Today we went for a walk and just enjoyed the day. Wish it was a bit warmer, but heck this is amazing for February, I'll take it! I need to shed about 5-10 pounds before spring, and walking is really my best bet.

Next week I get to start the ball rolling on the kindergarten stuff for Justin. I'll be calling the school, an eye doctor, and likely school administration. For someone who doesn't like to call people on the phone much, it's going to be a nutty week.

I could really use a night out, so we'll have to see if there's a way to work that out. Life is frustrating, but at least right now it's doing well to distract me from moping too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment